Creative Wellness Center (CWC)
Program Director - CWC
0.5 FTE Exempt
Under the general direction of the Program Director, the Clinical Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the trainee/intern/associate component including providing clinical supervision, overseeing documentation, and providing staffing in the CWC milieu.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide clinical supervision to marriage and family therapy and social work trainees/interns/associates.
- Oversee clinical documentation in accordance with regulations.
- Recruit, train and supervise trainees/interns/associates. Keep current with legal and regulatory requirements for clinical supervision.
- Liaison to graduate programs including representing CWC at intern fairs, etc., in the community.
- Keep current with school trainee/intern placement requirements.
- In conjunction with Program Director, plan and coordinate monthly in-service trainings for staff.
- Complete reports and evaluations of trainees/interns/associates as required by the graduate schools.
- Supervises the client milieu and/or leads groups for clients as needed.
- Crisis intervention and consultation as needed.
- Respond to requests for information about CWC.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Masters or Doctorate degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or a related field plus a minimum of five years’ experience working in a community mental health program and two years’ experience providing clinical supervision.
- Must possess a LMFT, LCSW or Ph.D. license.
- Familiarity with (or ability to quickly learn) evidence-based practices such as Motivational Interviewing, WRAP, Seeking Safety, Solution Focused therapy, and CBT.
- Must demonstrate an ability to work both independently and as a member of the team.
- Ability to be compassionate and create a welcoming environment for clients as well as ability to set and maintain appropriate boundaries.
- The ability to prioritize effectively on competing demands on time.
- Must be able to maintain flexible work schedule in accordance with client and program needs.
- Solid written skills to meet required standards of documentation.
- Must be able to meet Immigration Reform Act of 1986 requirements.
- Must have valid California Drivers License and a driving record acceptable by the Agency’s insurance company.
How to Apply:
- Mail/Email resume and cover letter detailing related experience to:
Bonita House Inc.
Attention: HR Department
6333 Telegraph Avenue, #102
Oakland, CA 94609
Email: resumes@ bonitahouse.org (please include a resume in the body of your email, in addition to attaching). Please type job title in subject line.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Appropriate candidates will be contacted.
Bonita House is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diminishing the influence of privilege and discrimination in our field and our workplace, whether due to differences concerning age, citizenship, color, disability, marital or parental status, race, religion, gender or sexual orientation. - See more at: http://www.bonitahouse.org